cablex combines communication, energy and transport
cablex plans, builds and maintains high-performance ICT and network infrastructure solutions at competitive prices to meet present and future market needs.
Rapid technological innovation, the upcoming energy reform and increasing mobility require investments in communication, energy and transport. We offer comprehensive networking solutions with state-of-the-art technologies and work together with you to lay the infrastructure foundation for the future:
- with high-performance ICT and network infrastructures in cable and wireless networks for the highest possible bandwidths
- with reliable and efficient infrastructures to meet future requirements for highly flexible and smart energy grids
- with solutions for capacity and safety in tunnels and on open sections of roads and rail line
Nationwide service with local roots
As a cablex customer, you can take advantage of our national network with 19 service locations and approx. 1'000 employees. Thanks to our local presence, we can provide fast, competent and reliable service.
Added value for our customers at a glance
- Many years of experience with the technologies of the future
- Best possible ICT and infrastructure solutions at competitive prices
- In-depth market knowledge and industry-spanning expertise
- Services from a single source guarantee maximum reliability
- Experienced team of specialists allow on-schedule implementation
- Modern equipment ensures the highest quality and availability
- A single point of contact for personal, goal-oriented project management
- Local presence and customer-oriented service guarantee quick response times
- We delight our customers with our dedication and above-average results
Thanks to innovation and a forward-looking strategy, cablex can continually expand its range of products and services:
|2011||cablex awarded major mobile contracts from Orange and business customer contracts from Sunrise.|
|2011||cablex awarded major Zurich cross-city link contract.|
|2010||Hans-Peter Legler appointed new CEO of cablex.|
|2010||cablex opens 19th site in Basel.|
|2010||cablex trains 45 key individuals from all over Switzerland in the specialised fields of FTTH.|
|2009||Central and East regions merged to create a single German-speaking North (NORD) region.|
|2009||cablex concludes a partnership agreement with Cablecom for the Ticino region.|
|2008||cablex completes its first FTTH projects.|
|2007||cablex signs a partnership agreement with Cablecom and takes over part of its network construction department.|
|2006||cablex completes its extensive portfolio with the newly launched division of Traffic Engineering.|
|2006||Another milestone is reached with the creation of the energy division (low and medium-voltage).|
|2005||The cable TV division (CATV) is created.|
|2004||Two new pillars are added to cablex's core business: Antenna Construction and Indoor Network Construction.|
|2003||cablex joins the Vereinigung von Firmen für Freileitungs- und Kabelanlagen (Association of Overhead Line and Cable System Companies, VFFK).|
|2002||cablex is ISO 9001-2000 and 14001 certified.|
|2001||cablex AG is founded as an independent stock corporation on 1 October 2001. The new company derives from the network construction division of Swisscom Fixnet AG and becomes its main supplier.|
The services cablex provides are process-oriented and driven. The processes involved are structured in such a way that they take all of the individual customer needs into account. We continuously monitor efficiency and effectiveness and document all process steps starting with customer and project acquisition through to project completion in compliance with ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 certificate
Environmentally-friendly procurement, storage, use and disposal of material and resources are high priorities for cablex. For example, we separate rubbish, add reusable materials to the recycling process, reduce where possible the number of kilometres we drive and regularly optimise our fleet with environmentally-friendlier vehicles. Our commitment to the environment is ISO 14001 certified.
ISO 14001 certificate
The safety of our employees is also of primary importance. We based our occupational safety concept on the EKAS 6508 standard. Systematic training and audits ensure that dangers are detected at an early stage and minimised with carefully planned prevention. We promote risk awareness, work to prevent accidents and have an efficient emergency management system in place.