Splicing course for network construction in copper 1 – Basic course.
This course is aimed at installers working in the area of network construction for telecommunication using copper.
Participation in the course requires basic knowledge of the area of network construction for telecommunication.
Basic training in splicing and installation techniques in the area of network construction for telecommunication using copper.
- Preparation, alignment and inspection of various cable types
- Splicing with 3M machine, manual splicing and connection of PE4 conductors with press-fit connectors (0.4 and 0.6 mm in diameter)
- Fitting of shrink-on sleeves, UCN sleeves, splice covers and copper pipe splices
- Set up of cable crossover masts and installation of the splice connections (for overhead powerline installers)
Installation and set-up of various terminal elements
(VS83, VS92, VS Compact, ET)
- Swisscom order documents, splice reports
- Installation and safety regulations and protective measures
|Course duration:||5 days|
|Course location:||cablex AG, Bifang 18, 4665 Oftringen|
for SNiv members: CHF 3,200
|Number of participants:||Min. 5, max. 8 people|
|Course languages:||German, French, Italian|