Basic training for splicing and assembly in the field of copper network construction.
- This course is aimed at new employees and people who would like to deepen their practical experience.
- Basic training, splice and assembly technology, copper network construction.
- Preparing, aligning and checking different cable types
- Splicing with a 3M machine, manual splicing (soldering tube) and push button connectors for PE4 leads of 0.4 mm and 0.6 mm diameter
- Copper pipe splicing (hand splicing)
- For overhead line fitters: Connecting cable crossovers and creating connection splices
- Creation of various house infeeds
- Mounting and connecting various end point elements (VS83, VS92, MX2000)
- Swisscom order documentation, splice reports
- Assembly, safety regulations and protective measures
- 2 days
- German: on demand
- French: on demand
- Italian: on demand
- cablex AG, Bifang 18, 4665 Oftringen
- CHF 1,100
- German, French, Italian